TALENT SOURCER (Remote)
What your day will look like:
You will be working alongside 30+ TA partners and sourcers at companies like Wolt, Kayak, TIER, Cargo.one, and Solarisbank to help improve their talent pipelines.
- Sources suitable candidates through various sourcing channels.
- Working closely with recruiters and hiring manager to define candidate personas.
- Ability to follow up / reach out to different types of candidates and to engage with them.
- Measuring and recording conversion rates.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for incoming candidates
- Creating talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Setting up candidate interviews with TAs and Hiring Managers.
- Interacting with potential candidates on professional networks.
What you will bring to the role:
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on professional platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Creative problem solving and decision making using analytical skills.
- Great written and spoken English communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information.
- Previous experience as a Talent Sourcer or Recruitment Agent would be a plus.
- Advanced user knowledge of Linkedin, Lever, Greenhouse or other ATS tools would be a plus.