TALENT SOURCER (Remote)
- You will be working alongside 30+ TA partners and sourcers at companies like Wolt, Kayak, TIER, Cargo.one, and Solarisbank to help improve their talent pipelines.
- Sources suitable candidates through various sourcing channels.
- Working closely with recruiters and hiring managers to define candidate personas.
- Ability to follow up / reach out to different types of candidates and to engage with them.
- Measuring and recording conversion rates.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for incoming candidates
- Creating talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Setting up candidate interviews with TAs and Hiring Managers.
- Interacting with potential candidates on professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on professional platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Creative problem solving and decision-making using analytical skills.
- Previous experience as a Talent Sourcer or Recruitment Agent would be a plus.
- Advanced user knowledge of Linkedin, Lever, Greenhouse or other ATS tools would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, minimum C1 is essential.
What you will love about us:
- You will have the opportunity to create and cultivate.
- It’s a unique opportunity as the learning curve will be significantly faster vs the internal role.
- You will work with processes and data for companies of different sizes, industries, locations and employer brand value.
- Interact with smart and engaged co-workers.
- Flexible schedule and work that stays at work!
- The freedom to work from anywhere in the world.
- Rest & relaxation - Unlimited paid vacation.
If you value Learning & Development culture, come and join us in this exciting journey!
Please send us your CV in English.