(Senior) Talent Acquisition Partner - Remote
Tribe.xyz is a leading talent acquisition consultancy that partners with high-growth companies around the world to help them build and optimize their talent pipelines. Our clients include companies like Wolt, Kayak, TIER, Cargo.one, Solarisbank and many more. Our team has over 80 people, and we're looking for a talented and driven individual to join our team as a Talent Acquisition Partner!
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- Work closely with one or multiple scaling companies in Europe.
- Set up hiring processes, scorecards, interviews, and analytics for each process.
- Communicate and strengthen relationships on a regular basis with key stakeholders.
- Be responsible for analyzing the best sources of candidates, advertising effectively, running sourcing activities.
- Be responsible for the longevity of projects and delivering solutions for our clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, minimum C1 is essential
- Proven work experience as a Commercial Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in a fast-growing environment.
- Hands-on experience with ATS’s
- Actively come up and implement ideas for your clients in order to improve their hiring funnel.
- An in-house recruiter mindset. You do not push candidates through just to make a hire, you think about the long term picture of the company.
- Solid understanding of the robust recruitment process and positive candidate experience.
- Ability to use data to make better decisions and drive results.
What you will love about us:
- You will have the opportunity to create and cultivate.
- It’s a unique opportunity as the learning curve will be significantly faster vs the internal role.
- You will work with processes and data for companies with different sizes, industries, locations and employer brand value.
- Interact with smart and engaged co-workers.
- Flexible schedule and work that stays at work!
- The freedom to work from anywhere in the world.
- Rest & relaxation - Unlimited paid vacation.
If you value Learning & Development culture, come and join us in this exciting journey!
Please send us your CV in English.