(Senior) Talent Acquisition Partner - Remote
- Work closely with one or multiple scaling companies in Europe.
- Set up hiring processes, scorecards, interviews, and analytics for each process.
- Communicate and strengthen relationships on a regular basis with key stakeholders.
- Be responsible for analyzing the best sources of candidates, advertising effectively, running sourcing activities.
- Be responsible for the longevity of projects and delivering solutions for our clients.
- Proven work experience as a Tech or Commercial Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in a fast-growing environment.
- Hands-on experience with ATS’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, minimum C1 is essential.
- Actively come up and implement ideas for your clients in order to improve their hiring funnel.
- An in-house recruiter mindset. You do not push candidates through just to make a hire, you think about the long term picture of the company.
- Solid understanding of the robust recruitment process and positive candidate experience.
- Ability to use data to make better decisions and drive results.
What you will love about us:
- You will have the opportunity to create and cultivate.
- It’s a unique opportunity as the learning curve will be significantly faster vs the internal role.
- You will work with processes and data for companies with different sizes, industries, locations and employer brand value.
- Interact with smart and engaged co-workers.
- Flexible schedule and work that stays at work!
- The freedom to work from anywhere in the world.
- Rest & relaxation - Unlimited paid vacation.
If you value Learning & Development culture, come and join us in this exciting journey!
Please send us your CV in English.