SENIOR TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER (Remote)
In this role, you'll get to…
- work closely with one or multiple scaling companies in Europe. You will be expected to build up relationships and reputation just as if you were part of their team.
- set up hiring processes, scorecards, interviews, and analytics for each process.
- communicate daily with stakeholders like Hiring Managers, internal hiring teams and CEOs.
- deliver excellent results that will lead to several referrals.
- be responsible for analyzing the best sources of candidates, advertising effectively, running sourcing teams and setting up referrals programs in companies.
- be responsible for the longevity of projects and delivering solutions for our clients.
- travel to a clients office and will be required to work from their locations occasionally.
What you will bring to the role:
- Deliver outstanding service to multiple teams (Tech, Design, Product, Operations, Sales, Marketing or Finance)
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with ATS’s
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated successful track record in building relationships with clients and candidates; ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of internal and external clients and colleagues.
- Actively come up and implement ideas for your clients in order to improve their hiring funnel.
- An in-house recruiter mindset. You do not push candidates through just to make a hire, you think about the long term picture of the company.
- Solid understanding of smooth recruitment process and positive candidate experience.
- Be a skilled interviewer and have strong prioritization skills.
- Experience in working for a fast-growing organization.
- Good user knowledge of recruiting tools in order to get the best results: Beamery, Entelo, Zapier, Contact-out etc.
- Discussed hiring funnels in numbers and conversion rates. Use customized dashboards to track the right numbers.
- Experience working in external and internal recruiting functions.
- You have managed projects or teams of 4 or more people.