SENIOR TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER (Freelance)
- You will work closely with one or multiple scaling companies in Europe. You will be expected to build up relationships and reputation just as if you were part of their team.
- You will set up hiring processes, scorecards, interviews, and analytics for each process.
- You will communicate daily with stakeholders like Hiring Managers, internal hiring teams and founders.
- You will deliver excellent results that will lead to several referrals.
- You will be responsible for analyzing best sources of candidates, advertising effectively, running sourcing teams and setting up referrals programs in companies.
- You will be responsible for the longevity of projects and delivering solutions for our clients.
- You will travel to a clients office and will be required to work from their locations occasionally.
- You have delivered outstanding service to multiple teams (Tech, Design, Product, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance)
- You are an excellent communicator in English.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You actively come up and implement ideas for your clients in order to improve their hiring funnel.
- You have an in-house recruiter mindset. You do not push candidates through just to make a hire, you think about the long term picture of the company.
- You have a solid understanding of smooth recruitment process and positive candidate experience.
- You are a skilled interviewer.
- You have strong prioritization skills.
- You have experience in working for a fast growing organization.
- You love efficiency and use recruiting tools on daily basis in order to get best results: Beamery, Entelo, Zapier, Contact-out etc.
- You discuss hiring funnels in numbers and conversion rates. Use customized dashboards to track the right numbers.
- You have worked in external and internal recruiting functions.
- You have managed projects or teams of 4 or more people.