LEAD TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER (Remote)
- Lead a team of 5 recruiters.
- Work closely with one or multiple scaling companies in Europe. You will be expected to build up relationships and reputation just as if you were part of their team.
- Set up hiring processes, scorecards, interviews, and analytics for each process.
- Communicate daily with stakeholders like Hiring Managers, internal hiring teams and CEOs.
- Deliver excellent results that will lead to several referrals.
- Be responsible for analyzing the best sources of candidates, advertising effectively, running sourcing teams and setting up referrals programs in companies.
- Be responsible for the longevity of projects and delivering solutions for our clients.
- Deliver outstanding service to multiple teams (Tech, Design, Product, Operations, Sales, Marketing or Finance)
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with ATS’s
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated successful track record in building relationships with clients and candidates; ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of internal and external clients and colleagues.
- Actively come up and implement ideas for your clients in order to improve their hiring funnel.
- An in-house recruiter mindset. You do not push candidates through just to make a hire, you think about the long term picture of the company.
- Solid understanding of smooth recruitment process and positive candidate experience.
- Be a skilled interviewer and have strong prioritization skills.
- Experience in working for a fast-growing organization.
- Good user knowledge of recruiting tools in order to get the best results: Beamery, Entelo, Zapier, Contact-out etc.
- Discussed hiring funnels in numbers and conversion rates. Use customized dashboards to track the right numbers.
- Experience working in external and internal recruiting functions.
- You have managed projects or teams of 4 or more people.
What you will love about us:
- You will have the opportunity to create and cultivate.
- It’s a unique opportunity as the learning curve will be significantly faster vs the internal role.
- You will work with processes and data for companies of different sizes, industries, locations and employer brand value.
- Interact with smart and engaged co-workers.
- Flexible schedule and work that stays at work!
- The freedom to work from anywhere in the world.
- Rest & relaxation - Unlimited paid vacation.
If you value Learning & Development culture, come and join us in this exciting journey!
Please send us your CV in English.