Human Resources Manager
We are looking for a creative HR Generalist to help us shape internal HR.
Our ideal candidate will be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to their dedicated business areas.
We are a team of recruiters aiming to revolutionize the way recruitment is done by helping startups to grow, scale and hire the best talent.
Within our team, we value resourcefulness, curiosity, creativity and ownership among others. If you share the same values, join us and help our team grow.
- Setting up and running operational HR processes and ensuring they are being followed day today.
- Organizing and running HR processes throughout the HR life cycle, from onboarding to contract management, leave management and offboarding.
- Contribute to HR projects to help us grow and scale - for example through process improvement, new system launches, or projects to improve the employee experience.
- You look after our employees in all personnel-related questions.
- Setting up the performance system which will help our employees grow and develop.
- Help us to establish and grow a strong remote culture within our team.
- Take care of the preparation and post-processing of the monthly salaries and VAT returns.
- You have already had at least 2 years of professional experience in HR in an international and fast-moving environment.
- You have knowledge of labor law, wage tax, and social security law.
- You work carefully and have a quick grasp.
- You are reliable and work very well both independently and in a team.
- Outstanding communication and written skills in English (Czech is a plus)
- You have a tech-driven mindset and you always thrive to improve and automize processes.